The Guilty Party

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The New Cover is On Its Way!

Legend Press, the paperback publisher for Boomerang, has just notified me that my first batch of books with the new Laura Lakey designed cover is about to be shipped. That means if you have been itching for your very own autographed copy but weren't too sure about the old boring cover snuggling up on your bookshelf your last excuse has just vanished. Wander on over to Boomerang's Home on the Web and click on the Buy Now button for a secure PayPal transaction and I will speed your copy on its way just as soon as the shipment arrives from the printer.

Thanks!

Alan

No comments:

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.