Hey, I've Gotten an Award!
Incredible though it may seem, Sketches by Plumboz has received the coveted Kreativ Blogger Award. This prestigious award involves a substantial amount of cash, to be paid to my descendants in irregular installments as determined by the cast of "30 Rock", dinner at the White House with Dick Cheney (date to be chosen from among "President and Family Not In Residence" dates on White House calendar), and a guest spot on a repeat episode of "Montel Williams Cooks Thai!".
Naturally, an award with such special and profitable consequences has a string or two attached. I have to expose seven things about myself that are not general knowledge, and I need to recommend seven other worthy blogs.
So, here goes.
1. I like the music of Gary Lewis and the Playboys
2. My shoulders are not even
3. I played Geoffrey, the middle son of Henry II in a college production of "Lion in Winter" and I did not look too terrible in those damned itchy woolen leggings we had to wear. Just terrible enough for people to comment.
4. I can't get my lawn to look good no matter what I do.
5. I like cloudy days.
6. I live in the sunniest metropolitan area in the country (Phoenix) Okay, so that's not really a little known fact, but let's face it, my life is an open book. With highlighted paragraphs and dogeared pages.
7. I make really good waffles.
Wow, that was tough and not a little embarrassing. But it's over, so now we'll move on to Seven Blog Worth Your Time.
2. Norm Benson
3. Neil Gaiman
7. Anthony Bourdain I think he would especially like to be awarded the Kreativ Blogger badge of honor.
Go Ye Forth and Do Likewise!