The Guilty Party

Monday, October 5, 2009

I've Finally Got This ebook Thing Down!

After quite a few tries, most of them without benefit of any sort of informed assistance, I finally found (well, okay, stumbled across) a great guide on how to properly format Boomerang for ebooks and now, after waiting for several days for the good folks at Amazon to decide that yes, Alan Hutcheson does have the rights to this particular piece of literary nonsense, the Really Good ebook Version of Boomerang, along with the very nice new “cover art” by a gentleman who goes by the online moniker of 911 Jason, is finally available on Amazon’s Kindle site.

I’m pretty psyched about it.

The book is good, if I do say so myself, and in ebook form it’s just a dollar, which is a darned good deal, once again if I do say so myself.

No comments:

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.