The Guilty Party

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday, September 7, 2009

Words Since Last Report: 548

Current Word Count: 16369

Current Chapter: Eight

Labor Day, so of course it was a work day for me. Makes sense, does it not? It was a good day, busy, with a project well underway and lots of customers to help, which is always nice. I like getting projects done, but I like helping people find what they need even more, especially when they really don't think there is a solution for what they are trying to accomplish.

CEfJ is shaping up better almost every day, although maybe I'd better not say anything like that in case it makes the trend reverse. But I really do feel that as long as I'm putting words down on a regular basis, you know, making a habit of writing? Gee, what a revolutionary idea.

I have just introduced a new character by the name of Sarah Warner. She is with the State Department and she is six-feet three inches tall and she isn't very happy about the fact that Rimtan keeps wandering away. If you want to know who Rimtan is (and why wouldn't you?) please check out my in-progress chapters right here on my blog. Each chapter has its own page.

There may be a corpse soon. I know, I said that before, but really, it looks to be inevitable now. Maybe Chapter Ten.

Under the Well, Isn't That Swell! category of news I am happy to report that Boomerang has sold another copy on Amazon. An actual, paper copy this time. It may have something to do with the report making the rounds that my first novel is in the process of being optioned by film auteur Quentin Tarantino, I really don't know, but it's a sale so I'll take it.

See ya.

No comments:

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.