The Guilty Party

Tuesday, December 2, 2008





December 2, 2008


A short one here, 'cause I have to leave for work in about two minutes ago. Really, it's just a question:

What music are you going to listen to on your way to work? And are you going to sing along?


Okay, that was two questions.


I'm thinking some Louis Armstrong for me.

Hello Dolly,
Well, hello Dolly.
It's so nice to have you back where you belong.

Yep, that ought to help keeping awake at 4:15.


Go Ye Forth and Do Likewise.



1 comment:

Timberati said...

Vivaldi's Violin Concerto In E, Op.8/1, RV 269, "The Four Seasons" - "Spring". Singing is optional.

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.