The Guilty Party

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shameless Commerce 50% OFF!!!




Hi everyone. Yep, there's that book again. And now through November 30th you can acquire your very own copy for Half Price. Why? Because iUniverse, the nice company that publishes Close Enough for Government Work, is having a Friends and Family Sale. And in my opinion anybody who takes the time to visit my humble blog qualifies as a friend. Even the googlebot.

So, if you would like to get a copy of the book that prompted one reader to say "very original, but if I were to compare it to other writers I'd say the funny stuff by Mark Twain and John Steinbeck as well as Bill Bryson, Christopher Moore, and Douglas Adams. It's also very smart and funny, two things that I really like in a book."*

and another reader to offer this comment:
"I think its a great book and if Oprah hasn't seen that yet, well then, everyone should listen to me. READ IT. U WILL LAUGH OUT LOUD."

Just click on over to the iUniverse bookstore

http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookstoreHome.aspx

and enter NOVBOOKHALF at checkout.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all. Even if you don't buy the book!

Alan

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's a real bargain, Plum, but I am waiting for the youwriteon pod version so I can give it someone for Christmas and then read over his shoulder.

plumboz said...

An advance order for Boomerang! Who would have ever thought?


I appreciate that, Anna.

Alan

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.