The Guilty Party

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nobody's Leading, But If You Would Like to Follow Anyway




Hi everyone.

I have just been introduced to a new feature here on Blogger called "Follower". It is really pretty cool if you have some blogs you like to stay current with and don't really want to or have the time to check up on them every time you sit down in front of your computer. Plus it kind of establishes a bit of a community of those who have a common interest in a certain blog like, for instance, say, Sketches by Plumboz.

So whether you have stopped by here many times (nice to see you again!) or this is your first wander by, even by accident (welcome!) and you would like to know when there is a new bit of nonsense to be found on Ye Olde Sketches by Plumboz, I would love for you to join the gathering.

Honestly, I'm not sure about the word "Followers", with its Time to drink the Kool-Aid connotations, so if it's okay with you we'll just call it Friends, but whatever you call it if you would like to join, please do so.


And as always: Go Ye Forth and Do Likewise. (that can be our secret passcode, eh?)

2 comments:

Lexi said...

You're being gnomic, Alan. What do I have to do?

plumboz said...

Lexi,

Gnomic, eh? Gee, sounds kinda cool of me.

There is a Follower thingie near the top of my page. Norm was the first to sign up and actually that is how I learned about it. So I signed up for his. Haven't seen the option on your yet, but I check in just about every day anyway, since yours has so much more action than mine anyway!

Alan

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.