The Guilty Party

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Change of Address



Hi everybody.

The decision has been made to go Blogger with Sketches by Plumboz. I am loath to give up Ye Olde Website, but the ROI (Return On Investment) and the limitations involved (no message section) mean we will soon be bidding adieu to www.alanhutcheson.com. I will miss the old place.

But in the meantime, I will be putting no little effort into sprucing up my new quarters here on Blogger. And for those of you who may have some catching up to do, selected items will be hauled up out of the archives to populate the place whilst we await the arrival of fresh material.

Hope to see you, and hear from you, soon.

Best,
Alan

Go Ye Forth and Do Likewise.


1 comment:

Timber Beast said...

Yay. I'm glad to be able to comment about your postings on your website. While Lexi's and my blog spots were serviceable places to put said comment. It's much better here.

Best,
Norm

A Bit About Me

My photo
I am a writer with a longtime interest in photography. I'm a dad, husband, photographer, and not very good guitarist. My first novel, Boomerang, is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.com. As a matter of fact, my second novel, The Baer Boys, can be found at exactly the same places.